On-demand webinar 3: CSRD & ESG Due Diligence: Paving the Way to Sustainable Leadership
Harness the potential of the CSRD and grasp its transformative impact on corporate operations and the broader scope of sustainable development. Explore its groundbreaking framework that is anchored in five key elements: double materiality, stakeholder inclusivity, a strong emphasis on governance, its obligatory stance, and due diligence. Dive deeper into the pivotal role of ESG due diligence, vital for preserving your organization's brand value, integrity, and stakeholder rights. By embracing sustainability at its core, position your company to stand out as a global benchmark in your industry.
- The transformative impact of CSRD.
- A deep dive into the CSRD Framework.
- How important is ESG due diligence in today's corporate landscape?
- Strategies to position your company as a global industry benchmark.
- Indika Edussuriya: Global Technical Manager, Non-Financial Reporting, Business Stream Systems, TÜV Rheinland
- Natalie Au: Key Account Manager, Business Stream Systems, TÜV Rheinland